Terms and conditions_Win dinner for two at Hogget Kitchen
Win dinner for two at Hogget Kitchen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize forms part of the terms and Conditions of Entry. Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, except employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion commences Thursday 29 June at 00.01 AEST and promotion closes 23.59 AEST 27,July, 2017. The judging and announcement will take place at Destination Gippsland’s Office: 30 Ridgeway Street, Mirboo North (Strzelecki Hwy). The winner will be notified by social media or email message using the contact details given in their entry on 27,July, 2017.
4. Entrants must enter the competition via:
To enter answer two questions:
1 – Have you visited Gippsland in the last 12 months? Yes or no
2 – enter your contact details via https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Inspiredbygippsland
*Conditions of entry – By entering you agree to being contacted by a Melbourne Business School representative to survey why you have visited Gippsland in the past 12 months. The winner will be drawn on 14 July 2017. Terms and conditions available on destinationgippsland.com.au
Incomplete, indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Winner will be judged and deemed a winner based on random selection
6. The Entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
7. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for future promoter’s or their agents book publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
8. Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. 1 (one) winner will be deemed prize winner and will receive:
Prize Package Includes
• Diner for two at Hogget Kitchen up to $200 worth of value. No redeemable by cash or any other value exchange.
The total prize pool is valued at $200 (including GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The prize must be taken as offered in 2017. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
12. The prize does not include expenses incurred in getting to the location or whilst on site, including petrol and additional insurances for the hire car.
13. Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, memory capacity, style etc.) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All prizes must be taken as offered.
14. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
16. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
17. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion is governed by the Privacy Notice (see Contents Page for location in this issue).
24. The Promoter is Destination Gippsland, ABN 57131184, the promoter, at 30 Ridgeway Street, Mirboo North (Strzelecki Hwy)