ONLINE DISTRIBUTION – VISITVICTORIA.COM
Gippsland tourism business operators are encouraged to list their business on Victoria’s official consumer website visitvictoria.com. The website received over 8.6 million visits and 23 million page views from consumers over the last 12 months. (Source: Google Analytics).
Listings are created and managed on the ATDW (Australian Tourism Data Warehouse), where they are then made available to be distributed to visitvictoria.com, Australia.com and a range of other tourism websites.
What are the benefits?
• Being listed with Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) will provide your tourism business with increased exposure
• The ATDW is key to your product being marketed by Tourism Australia, Visit Victoria and Destination Gippsland.
• ATDW’s distribution network is comprised of Tourism Australia, all state and territory organisation websites, many regional tourism websites and other third party distributors
Our social media channels target consumers in order to promote awareness of Gippsland including key attractions, things to do and key events. The online community has a major reach of well over 50,000 per week who are loyal Gippsland fans.
The content is designed to:
• Inspire travellers from around Victoria, Australia and the world to choose Gippsland as their next travel destination
• Convert travellers from ‘potential’ to ‘booked’ for a trip to Gippsland and thereby drive increases in overnight visitation
• Encourage people to engage with the destination by sharing photos and videos of their experiences online.
What’s in it for you?
Get involved to help drive your business by interacting with our social media channels, contributing to the content being shared on our accounts, and by submitting images and footage featuring Gippsland destinations and experiences.
FREE EVENT LISTINGS
List your event for free on VisitVictoria.com and beyond to numerous third party websites automatically, further increasing your promotional reach of your event. Event listings are free and can be created by event organisers, venues, event promoters and any member of the public.
How to list your event on visitvictoria.com:
Be sure to include a well-written, detailed description, upload good quality, high-resolution images (10 maximum), plus video and social media links.