Tips to help promote your small event
We are often approached by event organisers who are looking for information on how to promote their event so we have put together a directory of tips and ideas to help out – from finding a grant to using the power of Public Relations and Social Media.
- Looking for a grant? The Regional Events Fund may be what you are after. Find out more here.
- Want to know how to use social media to enhance your event? Find out more here.
- Not sure how to create a basic media release? Read our how to guide here.
Download a PR Pitching Template here
- Online Marketing is now the norm. List your event for free on visitvictoria.com.au and inspiredbygippsland.com.au. Read our how to guide here.
- Send your event information to RACV Royal Auto at email@example.com remember to include all event location details and try to get them the information at least 10 weeks before the month of your event.
We will continue to update this blog with more information.