Destination Gippsland’s marketing objectives are:
1) Continue to build brand awareness of Gippsland
2) Provide the Gippsland tourism industry with relevant and high quality research to guide marketing decisions
3) Increase market share by focussing on seven product segments
4) Promote Gippsland’s marketing focus by developing complimentary tourism experiences
5) Promote the benefits of cooperative regional approach
6) Reduce the impacts of future crisis
Campaigns – Destination Gippsland produces a number of marketing campaigns throughout the year.
Trade Marketing – Destination Gippsland actively promotes the region to the trade via two areas of focus – international and business events.
DIY marketing tools – There are a range of DIY marketing tools, insights, imagery, video and more to use for your own marketing.
The Marketing Partner Opportunities has been designed to provide you with an overview of our marketing activities for the 2016- 17 year and highlight opportunities for you to partner with us.
By working together our marketing effectiveness is far
greater and we encourage you to reach out and discuss
what products and services meet your needs.
Contact the marketing team on 03 5668 2141 to get involved or download a copy of the Marketing Partner Opportunities now.