List your Event on ATDW for free
By using the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) you can list your event on our the Visit Victoria events page and the Inspired by Gippsland website and potentially hundreds of others for free.
Just follow the steps below to create your own event listing.
- Date, location and contact details for your event.
- A short description of your event.
- A minimum of one photo (max 10). Photos must be in JPG format and landscape orientation and must not contain text. The minimum image size is 2048×1536 pixels – this size image can easily be captured on your phone or an inexpensive digital camera.
- You will be asked to provide additional information relevant to your event, such as disabled access, booking website, etc. If you don’t have all the answers now you can always edit your event in the future.
How To Create Your FREE ATDW Event Listing
- Go to www.atdw-online.com.au (for the best experience it is recommended you use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome web browsers).
- Register as a new user by pressing the ‘REGISTER NOW‘ button on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Tourism Operator as your Account Type and click Continue at the bottom of
- Complete the Organisation Information template with all relevant fields (ABN is not
mandatory). NB: Ensure you enter your Organisation Phone Number with relevant
Region Code and no spacing.
This information should reflect the address and contact information of your business
- Complete the Personal Information template.
Additional users can be added to an organisation to allow multiple people access to
the one listing / account (this can be completed within the Account tab in the ATDW
- Click ‘SUBMIT’ at the bottom of the page, you will have to agree to the terms and conditions and create a password.
- Click Let’s Go to create your first listing.
- Select your desired Listing Type (read the ATDW Listing Guidelines if you are unsure
which type is suited to your business).
- Complete all relevant fields for your listing and click the Send for Review button when
completed. NB: Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk symbol in the vertical
orange navigation panel.
- Pay for your listing via Credit Card or BPAY. Event listings are free.
Once your payment is received, your listing will be reviewed within 1-2 business days before
being published to a range of ATDW distributor websites.
The ATDW Support Team at Visit Victoria is available to assist you with any queries or
questions you have via telephone and email:
T: 1300 306 366 E: firstname.lastname@example.org