Gippsland Tourism Leaders and Industry Forums 2017 – SAVE the DATES
We will be hosting a series of four Gippsland Tourism Leaders and Industry Forums across Gippsland in 2017.
The Forums will provide an opportunity for a greater number of operators and industry leaders to engage with Destination Gippsland and receive updates on relevant policy issues affecting the Tourism Industry (Visitor Economy). It will also allow stakeholders to make a contribution to key policy matters and actions in relation to advocacy, Destination Management, industry success, product development,marketing and governance.
Specifically for all Gippsland tourism operators there will be relevant keynote speakers, a practical workshop component and a Networking Function at the end of the day.
The proposed dates are:
- Central Gippsland (Latrobe City/Wellington Shire Council) – Tuesday 4 April 2017
- South Gippsland/Bass Coast – (TBA) May 2017
- East Gippsland – Tuesday 18 July 2017
- Baw Baw – Tuesday 19 September 2017
- (Dates maybe subject to variation)
For more information contact Janine Hayes email@example.com