Goldsmith’s in the Forest
Goldsmith’s in the Forest is located in the Colquhoun Forest Lakes Entrance. Operated by Darilyn and Les Goldsmith you can immerse yourself in interpretive walks, native food tasting (from the bush) bird watching and animal tracking are all based on their 37 years experience on the property. Their chef prepares innovative food often using fresh bush flavours from the garden after which you can enjoy a sauna soaking in the relaxing Australian bush experience in East Gippsland.
1. Celebrate the East Gippsland differences and learn about the local area and attractions to extend the visitor experience
2. Sell your product ,not the price
3. Visitors have travelled to get here, ensure relevant, worthwhile experiences to encourage return business.
4. Beyond the summer season, the wildlife, walks, rides and tours provide another quality visitor experience.
5. Extensive use of social media…FB and Instagram with quality posts,and photographs is a great way of advertising your product while keeping up with trends and business networking.
If you have a story to share with us about someone in the Gippsland tourism industry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org